It seems like we’ve had lots of things break over the last few months. Fridge, range, oven, ceiling fan. (Ok, the fan was me but I was pulling out a cabinet for our new oven…)
Yesterday I found I needed a new tie-rod in order for my car to pass inspection. Emily’s computer is blinking–literally. And today I found a rip in another pair of pants and my best dress shoes were scraped on concrete step as I was going to lift up one of my kids.
I guess I’m done this digital dump. If you’re of the type that prays, please pray for us. None of this stuff is cheap. I know people are going through stuff like this all the time. But I also know we’re soldiers in a war.
Ok, because I’m an inveterate optimist, great things are happening too.
- We’ve had almost 100 first-time visitors come to VCW. VERY COOL!
- The Inland Foundation has just completed a $1 million campaign.
- My book on fundraising is much closer to being ready to send to reviewers.
- My kids are beautiful and stinking smart. I’m loving their growing.
- And Emily and I celebrated 11 years of marital bliss last month.
There. See? The glass is full. *grin*
But please feel free to pray!