- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
- Exile by Richard North Patterson
- Paul the Jewish Theologian: A Pharisee among Christians, Jews, and Gentiles by Brad Young
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) by Seth Godin
- Acts (TNIV)
- Fool-Proof Marketing: 15 Winning Methods for Selling Any Product or Service in Any Economy by Bob Bly
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Beyond Bullet Points by Cliff Atkinson
I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this week!
It certainly has helped me increase the amount of fiction in my reading diet since my last book post!